Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A new venture

Jai Gurudev to all, I am posting after an almost two month long sabbatical. Been fairly busy with the setup of a new venture that me and my family are taking in manufacture of Automotive, Industrial & Speciality Lubricants. Yes you heard (actually read) it right. Moving into the BIG BAD WORLD of lubricants manufacturing. The name of the company is Oiltech Lubricants Private Limited. The company is in its final phase of set-up and the inauguration will take place soon in Tarapur, Boisar. I am currently looking to build a strong network of distributors all over India. So if you are interested and have an expertise in marketing Automotive OR/AND Industrial Lubricants then I'll be happy to welcome you aboard. You can also join if you already are a dealer with another brand and are looking to explore better options. There are tonnes of USP in this brand which I'll be glad to discuss with you. And even if you are not selling my products, please do buy them.

No comments: